- Store Name: Jn store
- Vendor: Jn store
885 Windfall Circle
Bowling Green, CA
- No ratings found yet!
100% Brand New and High Quality.
1.Large quantity in stock.
2.High quality replacement parts.
3.Check one by one before shipping.
4.Fast delivery after payment confirmed.
5.Excellent after-sale service.
• Compact size, easy to carry with
• You can put in your keychain during outdoor activities
The natural oxidation of brass is inevitable, but oxidation makes it more retro flavor, without special maintenance. But if you like to keep it bright, you can also use the following daily simple methods for maintenance:
1. Soap or mild detergent: If it is dusty or very dirty, rather than darkened, soak it in warm soapy water and wash it off with a soft cloth. Particularly dirty areas can be cleaned gently with a toothbrush.
2. White vinegar, salt and flour: These multi-purpose kitchen utensils can be used to make a paste to clean darkened brass. Dissolve a teaspoon of salt in half a cup of white vinegar and add flour until it becomes a paste. Rub it on the brass, rinse with warm water after 10 minutes, and wipe dry.
3. Water: Heat a little water, add 1 tablespoon of salt and 1 tablespoon of white vinegar to make another natural preparation for polishing brass. Apply this preparation to the brass and dry it with a clean cloth.
Material: titanium alloy toothpick + brass barrel
Size: As shown
The pure brass is hand-made meticulously, without any plating or other treatment on the surface, which retains the original texture of brass. There may be slight scratches and bruises on the surface during the appearance processing, which is not a quality problem.
1.Due to the light and screen difference, the item’s color may be slightly different from the pictures.
2. Please allow 0.5-2cm differences due to manual measurement.
Our refund and returns policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, we can’t offer you a full refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact the vendor via “get support” button on the product page or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only regular priced items may be refunded. Sale items cannot be refunded.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are returning more expensive items, you may consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Contact us at email@example.com for questions related to refunds and returns.
No account yet?Create an Account