- Store Name: Jn store
- Vendor: Jn store
885 Windfall Circle
Bowling Green, CA
- No ratings found yet!
—The original car is not damaged, the smart is started to stop with the car；
—-HUD works: Receive the data from the car and display it on the machine.
M13 is an OBD system, Available for cars with OBD2 interface.
M13plus is a product of OBD+GPS dual system, Universal for all cars, buses, trucks.
1. Function: speed, RPM, gas consumption, water temperature, voltage, single driving distance, single driving time, clear fault codes.
2. Alarm: Overspeed alarm, RPM alarm, fatigue driving reminder, voltage alarm, water temperature alarm, engine fault alarm.
3. Dual Micro USB ports: more convenient for routing.
4. Integrated button design: independent button function, just one click to choose what you need.
5. 16 kinds of interface display: You can manually set the driving data you need to display, and the independent button can switch the mode you want.
6. 3.8-inch large screen metal nanotechnology: The front adopts metal nanotechnology to eliminate excess reflection and make the screen display clearer.
7. Automatically/manually brightness adjustment, and the brightness of the display is automatically adjusted according to the intensity of the outside so that it is clearly visible in strong light.
Screen size: 3.8-inch
Product size: 90x53x26mm/3.54×2.09×1.02″
Package size: 143x90x51mm/5.63×3.54×2.01″
Product weight: 75g
Gross weight: 230g
Applicable model: for all models equipped with OBD interface
Before placing an order for modified cars and special vehicles, please confirm whether your vehicle supports OBD2 protocol.
There may be slight size deviations due to manual measurement, different measuring methods, and tools.
The picture may not reflect the actual color of the item because of different photographing light, angles, and monitors.
Our refund and returns policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, we can’t offer you a full refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact the vendor via “get support” button on the product page or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only regular priced items may be refunded. Sale items cannot be refunded.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are returning more expensive items, you may consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Contact us at email@example.com for questions related to refunds and returns.
No account yet?Create an Account